Motor Mechanic Required
Tony Burke Motors Toyota & Lexus Dealership require a Qualified Mechanic for their Workshop in Ballybrit, Galway. Continuous training will be provided when you join Tony Burke Motors aftersales team helping to improve your mechanical skills. You will learn how to work on hybrid & electric motors for the future.
Skills & Experience
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Immediate start. Attractive Remuneration €43K Per Year Plus Bonus Scheme.
- Toyota is the Number 1 Selling Car Brand in Galway for the 9th Consecutive Year!
Benefits and Salary
Very Attractive Remuneration €43,000 Per Year 40 hour week. Plus Bonus Scheme
Apply with CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org