Motor Mechanic Required
Tony Burke Motors Toyota & Lexus Dealership require a Qualified Mechanic and Apprentice Mechanic for their Workshop in Ballybrit, Galway. Full Time Position with 4 Day Working Week Option Available. With continuous training provided when you join Tony Burke Motors aftersales team you will improve your mechanical skills and learn to work on hybrid & electric motors for the future.
Skills & Experience
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Immediate start. Attractive Remuneration Plus Bonus.
Toyota is the Number 1 Selling Car Brand in Galway for the 9th Consecutive Year!
Benefits and Salary
Very Attractive Remuneration Plus Bonus.
Apply with CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com